真的好失望找不到這一本書。
下次有時間會PO預告,
希望會有人知道這本書。 :mcry:

維多
離線
Quite a regular專欄撰文者 Contributor
已加入: 2004-12-22 23:56
Re: 找茱蒂媽的一本書--Water's Edge

[size=small][color=006699][font=georgia]Water's Edge 就是後來出版的 【Someone to Watch Over Me】 的[b]"前身"[/b]

JM 本來的劇情設定的確有 time travel 的劇情,但寫到後來八成寫不下去 or 不爽寫了,就來個大逆轉,改了劇情後連書名也跟著改了:m666:
所以除非 JM 想到又重寫一本,市面上是找不到 Water's Edge 這本書的

以下是 JM 2003年時曾針對 Water's Edge 改名所提出的說明:[/color]
[quote][color=cc0000]The time travel was originally called WATER'S EDGE and had a great red cover. When I stopped working on the time travel, I decided to keep and use the title WATER'S EDGE--and the cover--for the contemporary mystery.

Then, about 4 months ago, when the contemporary mystery finally lit up for me and I could see and access it's potential, I decided I was tired of the title WATER'S EDGE. I thought it deserved a better title and more intriqing cover. Something new and fresh and uniquely its own.

Pocket agreed. My editor agreed, and we started playing with titles on the phone. Within an hour we had STWOM, and I loved it. Pocket sent me two ideas for new covers, and I was crazy about the second one, which is the cover that you're seeing now for STWOM.

I have no idea if I'll ever use the title WATER'S EDGE for anything in the future. I kind of doubt it. We've all talked about it so long, I'm tired of it. [/color][/quote]

[color=006699]詳細討論,請見JM官網中的討論串:arr:[url=http://judithmcnaughtforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=179136#Post179136]Water's Edge[/url][/color][/font][/size]

mimidaffodil
離線
已加入: 2008-04-03 15:21
Re: 找茱蒂媽的一本書--Water's Edge

感謝版主的解惑,
真的很想看Water's Edge....
真的很失望,
JM的新書--Can't Take My Eyes Off You
也Postpone兩次啦....
真的很怕也如這一本一樣--胎死腹中.. :broken:

米米Daffodil